- 8x1mm Allen head - Bag of 10
The Odyssey stem bolt pack features 6 - 6mm stem bolts that are M8 x 1.25mm thread.
• Aluminum • 4-bolt clamp • 8.5 inches tall
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 250mm tall (extra tall)
$15.00 - $30.00
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • 10-inches tall (extra tall)
$15.99 - $16.99
• Forged aluminum • Single-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
Origin-8's Classic Sport Quill Stem is crafted from light and durable forged 6061 aluminum with chrome-plated steel bolts. The handlebar clamp bolt is hidden for a clean look. Different lengths are available for customizing the reach to your handlebars. This sweet stem is 180mm tall from the bottom of the bolt to the top of the stem so that you can raise and lower your bars, too.
• Aluminum head • Stainless-steel 180mm-tall shaft • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • Single-bolt clamp
Origin-8's Classic Pro Quill Stem is crafted from light and durable forged 6061 aluminum with chrome-plated steel bolts. The handlebar clamp bolt is hidden for a clean look. This sweet stem has a polished anodized finish for durability and style. Different lengths are available for customizing the reach to your handlebars.
• Forged aluminum • Classic streamlined shape • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
Kalloy's 822 Adjustable Stem lets you set up your handlebars exactly where you want them using just an allen wrench! With a 0-60° rise, you're sure to find a position that puts you comfortably in control. Its 4-bolt handlebar clamp makes bar changes easy and secure. - For quill-style steerers
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
$23.99 - $30.00
Sunlite's Adjustable Quill Stem puts your bars right where you want them. This wonderfully easy-to-use stem adjusts from 0 to +50 degrees—more than enough to help you find your ideal position. And, the 2-bolt clamp holds securely holds your bars.
With its aluminum construction, 4-bolt faceplate and sleek design, Giant's Alloy Stem is a great way to add lightweight strength and a custom fit to your ride.
Origin-8's Classique Sport ATB Stem is crafted from light and durable forged aluminum. It features a 2-bolt handlebar face clamp for easy bar installation and removal. And it even has a built-in brake cable stop. This stem is 180mm tall from the bottom to top of the quill bolt so that you can raise and lower your bars (the bolt is hidden inside the vertical part of the stem). This is a nice choice for that classic mountain or touring bike.
$25.00 - $100.00
Thanks to an ingenious system of shims you slip over your fork, Specialized's S-Works CLP Multi Stem is adjustable in 2-degree increments for a perfect fit on your road or mountain bike and optimum ergonomics. Forged and CNC'd from 7050 aluminum for excellent lightness and strength, the S-Works CLP Multi Stem also boasts titanium bolts, a carbon top cap and a 4-bolt carbon/aluminum faceplate that's compatible with carbon and aluminum handlebars. - 4° is adjustable from 4° to 12° - 12° is adjustable from 8° to 16° - 17° is adjustable from 13° to 17°
• Forged aluminum • Classic streamlined shape • 4-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
• Forged aluminum • Anodized finish • 2-bolt clamp • 150mm tall
- Forged aluminum construction - 4-bolt handlebar clamp - Quill length: 180mm - Steerer Diameter: 1-inch - Length: 90, 110mm - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 25 degrees
$27.99 - $35.00
Comfort is king when you dial in your riding position with Profile's Boa Threadless Stem. This light and durable welded-aluminum stem features a 20- to 40-degree rise and a secure two-bolt faceplate that makes installing the handlebars a breeze.
- 3D forged 6061 alloy road stems in 6 or 17 degree angles - Lightweight 4 bolt faceplate - Material: AL6061-T6 - Finish: Sandblasted
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 25.4 Stem is a fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stem with 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 2-D forged AL-6061-T6 - Four-bolt handlebar clamp - 41mm height - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 26.0 Stems - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Fully forged AL-6061-T6 - 4-bolt handlebar clamp - Weight: 140g-180g
$29.99 - $35.00
Dimension 31.8 Stems are fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stems that have a 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 31.8mm can be used with 26.0 bars with additional shim (SM5317) - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
Kalloy's 820 Adjustable Stem lets you set up your handlebars exactly where you want them using just an allen wrench! With a 0-60° rise, you're sure to find a position that puts you comfortably in control. Its 4-bolt handlebar clamp makes bar changes easy and secure.
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
Race Face's Ride stem is designed specifically for riders looking for Race Face engineering and quality at a value price point. - Forged and shot peened from 6061 aluminum for high strength and fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Machined logo on bar clamp
For cross country and all-mountain riding, Dimension Trail Stems provide a broad array of sizing options, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes
- Adjustable angle from 0 to +45 degrees - 2 bolt removable faceplate for easy adjustability/assembly
$30.00 - $39.99
Origin-8's X-Tra Lift Stem Riser is an adapter that lets you raise your handlebars and stem. It fits over and securely bolts to 1 1/8-inch forks to extend them. This gives you more height to raise your stem/bars. You use the included spacers to dial in the best fit. The Stem Riser is made from forged 6061 aluminum and is anodized for durability.
Page 1 of 6 Next page